School Vision, Values and Aims
- Our school and wider community aim to provide an inspiring environment with high quality learning experiences for our children and young people.
- We aim to support our children and young people to be all that they can be, both in the classroom and the community.
- Through close working relationships between the school, our pupils, their families and partners, we aim to ensure the best possible start in education and life-long learning for our children and young people.
HONESTY EFFORT FAIRNESS RESPONSIBILITY
We believe ideal learning happens when:
- Children lead their own learning
- Opportunities are given to work independently and collaboratively
- Children are engaged and purposeful
- Learning is experiential and active
- Learning takes place in the natural environment and outdoors whenever possible
- Learning provides challenge and is differentiated
- Learning is well planned and organised
- We nurture the whole child
We will do this through working in genuine partnership with all stakeholders and
will learn from looking inwards, outwards and forwards.